Saturday, March 30, 2013

I love Easter.

When I say I LOVE Easter, I mean... like, a lot. Matt always picks on me and says Jonah has two birthdays, his actual birthday and Easter. In fact, I think I spent more on his Easter basket- I mean, the Easter bunny spent more ;)- than I did on his birthday gifts this year. I just can't help myself! I love everything about Easter. God dying and rising again to save us? The most amazing thing ever. Peeps? Amazing. Bunnies? Amazing. Baby ducks? Double amazing. You get the drill. Being an Easter fanatic, I have about as many Easter decorations as I do Christmas decorations. So today I'm going to share some photos of the gloriously cute decor with you.


We hope you all have a fun and blessed Easter tomorrow! I'll be back Monday with pictures (of course!) of our festivities!



No comments: