Monday, November 5, 2012

Kristen

Kristen is a beautiful and sweet girl. I had the joy of taking her senior pictures a few weekends ago. This is actually the first of four rounds- she wants pictures taken during each of the four seasons between now and her graduation. I am so excited about this... it's a great idea and we've already discussed locations and ideas for her other shoots. They're going to be a lot of fun.
My favorite thing about photographing Kristen is how relaxed and adventurous she is. I'll have the opportunity to get a lot of really unique shots with this one. She ran through a muddy cornfield, let me literally 1/2 bury her in a pile of leaves, and sat on a dock in her prom dress in 40ish degree weather. All for the sake of pretty pictures. Girl after my own heart.


2 comments:

bandofbrothers said...

very pretty! i like how you superimposed the 2 pics on the top one!

Jessica said...

Beautiful photos! You do such a good job!