Friday, September 14, 2012

Dinner at the park

Last Sunday (i'm behind on my blogging don't judge) we went to the park for dinner. because sandwiches and swings are way cooler than spaghetti and booster seats. In Jonah's opinion however, nothing is cooler than mulch. maybe rocks. but I'm just sayin- the kid really loves mulch.
this is the best day ever!!!
anyhow, he had a blast. free spirited running and squealing was totally encouraged.
Proof:
we put him on the slide for the first time. at first he was totally horrified. no tears, just shock. and staticy hair. (we're just gonna pretend like staticy is a word, mkay?)
i love taking him to the park. it turns me into a little kid too. please tell me i'm not alone in this- you channel your inner two year old when you get near swings too, right?
if not, jonah says you should. being little is fun.


3 comments:

patti jo said...

what a beautiful smile. looks like he had tons of fun.

Alycia (Crowley Party) said...

Looks like a great end to the day! love the pictures!

Kimberly Bonham said...

I love days like this!
Love your blog! New follower!
Follow me back too GFC?