Thursday, July 26, 2012

Natalie and Ty's Engagement Session

Last weekend I had the joy of doing some photo shoots with the Bailey's. Natalie asked me to do her engagement pictures, which was really weird and exciting at the same time. I'm like, old or something. She may be twenty but in my head she's still twelve :) While I was in town I also took pictures for Celeste and Sarah, which I will post later. As for Natalie... I'm so happy for her and I was honored to be able to capture her and her fiance at such an exciting time in their lives. They were a lot of fun to work with, and easy to shoot. Once I got them comfortable in front of the camera, they took direction well and I didn't have to push any emotion out of them. They're so in love it just oozes out them. And it's super adorable.

Here are the photos of Ty and little miss Natalie, who is (apparently) old enough to get married... i just must have missed it.

No comments: