Tuesday, July 24, 2012

my weekend sans diaper bag

This summer has been crazy. The first two weekends of June we were out of town. We had a break the second half of the month, then by July we were back in full swing with family visiting from out of state and, of course, 4th of July celebrations. Then the weekend of the 13th, I took a solo trip to my parents for some R&R. It was the longest I'd ever been away from Jonah, and while it was extremely odd, I really enjoyed the break. My Dad and I had sushi with my sister, went to see the movie Brave (adorable by the way), went to Chick-fil-a (thank god. can't wait for them to build one here), attempted a bike ride (I didn't make it very far), ate dinner at a really cute winery, climbed a rock pile/mountain thing designed to bury a nuclear waste dump site (there really isn't a better way to describe it), and I got to sit around and not have to change a diaper or put anyone in time out. It was like an out of body experience, I tell you. I even got to stop on my way there and go to an antique mall. Anyways: the pictures that you have come to expect by now,
Augusta Winery

No comments: