Monday, June 4, 2012

The Bailey's

After my Dad finished his Tour De Cure ride on Saturday, we went to see the Bailey's. My Dad is best friends with Rob, and he and his wife Marla are the best. I have known them and their daughter's my whole life, but hadn't seen them in about 7 years. It was so nice to go spend a few days with them. They live in the country, and though I'm an allergy ridden mess out there, it's one of the best places in the world. On Saturday we had a bonfire like no other, picked some berries (which Jonah ate most of, lol), pet some chicks, and on Sunday Jonah played in the water while the guys went and caught our dinner :)

* clicking on any of the photos will allow you to view them larger *
sympathy exhaustion for grandpa? guess the cheering wore him out!

making faces at himself in Grandpa's bumper:

 the great water bottle giggle attack:



Our bonfire is better than yours :)

Preparations:

my little fishy child:


On the road again...

 We didn't want to leave... can't wait to go back again. 
We are so blessed to have such a full and beautiful life. 
Next weekend it's off to Patoka, IL for my family reunion!


No comments: