Thursday, May 24, 2012

Sunday Shoe Shopping

This past Sunday we headed off to Khol's so that I could get some new sneakers (thanks to my mom for the gift card for Mother's Day). Before we left I had Matt snap some photos of Jonah and I.
Oh, Jonah- always trying to pull my shirt down. thanks, for that.
especially when we're in public. awesome.
i love you. but trust me, I will remember this someday when you're complaining about how I'm somehow embarrassing you.
Also, that evening we had the weirdest weather I'd ever seen.
It looked like a storm was rolling in, a bad one- your typical sky full of pitch black clouds... except for the tiniest bit of sky right around where the sun was setting. So it was all dark, but with this bright golden light slowly sneaking it's way over everything. I can't explain it right, and pictures didn't do it justice, but here's a few anyway:
 Pretty awesome.

Oh yeah, and my new shoes are the lightest and most comfortable I've ever had. I still feel like I'm cheating on Nike, buttttt this might be the start of a long term relationship.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

Looks like it was a pretty nice outing, and I love the the sneakers you ended up getting.