Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Guess what? Just kidding I can't tell.

Remember back in September when I had a surprise I couldn't tell you about? Well, I have another one. It's as equally exciting as my grandma's secret birthday celebration- and I can't waitttt to tell you all about it, except I have too :) You'll just have to hang tight for 6 1/2 weeks. HA! long time huh? It's totally worth the wait though, trust me.Here in about a month I'm going to be doing my first DIY. A few days ago I talked about adding some more structure to this blog and this craft will be part of my test run. Here's some samples of the inspiration for the DIY, and I hope that you will be as excited to see it as I am to create it :)

pretty fringe banner, I found here
Elsie Larson of A Beautiful Mess had a few of theses at her wedding.


every craft is better with chipboard :)
Tie dye bunting, another Etsy beauty

Totally exciting right?!

1 comment:

His Little Lady said...

that fringe banner is absolutely perfect! love it!
xo TJ