Monday, April 16, 2012

Monday, Monday. So good to me. (name that song!)

I've been slacking lately. I have a lot of catchup blogging to do. Hopefully I'll be able to accomplish more later, but for now here are some more pics for Aprils photo a day:

12.) Stairs

13.) Something you found
morel mushrooms. We actually found these Saturday, but I forgot to take my picture Friday :/

14.) How you feel today
On Saturday I felt exactly how Matt and Jonah look in this picture. Happy Happy Happy!!!! We had a lot of fun hiking and hunting for mushrooms.

15.) Sunset
the weather was pretty lackluster yesterday, there wasn't really a sunset so I made one out of my felt, lol. I was busy making felt flowers for my new living room toss pillows which I will show off in an upcoming post.
For now, here's a sneak peek:
OH! and since the 16th's photo prompt is flower, we'll count this. For good measure, here are a few flower pictures from our hike this weekend, too:


P.S. the song lyrics in the title are from Monday, Monday by The Mamas & The Papas

No comments: