Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Easter is my favorite holiday

Jesus died in the most incredible and selfless way.
Then he rose from the grave. 
Then he rose up to Heaven. 
He did it all for us, just so we can one day join him. 
It doesn't get much better than that. 

I love the commercial end of it too.
Peeps. Pastels. And funny pictures like these:

I love it all!!!! 
Jonah was so excited about his Easter basket 
that I think it's safe to say
I'm raising another mucho grande Easter fan. 

Here are some a lot (bear with me) of  the pictures 
of our Easter weekend.
Aftermath of the family cook-out. Playing Easter bunny
Me & my mom stuffing Easter eggs @ my cousin's house
Jakob and Daniel coloring eggs
The guys and their Easter bags    

 church breakfast, Easter morning
Pancakes and strawberries!!!
Jonah's Easter Basket from Mommy & Daddy:
  and his Easter basket from Grandma & Grandpa:

 My Easter flowers:
Me being a crazy mama
Mike & Nick making fun of me for the rubber duckie collection I've built Jonah.

No comments: