Sunday, March 18, 2012

sick.

The past few days at our house have been pretty rough. Jonah woke up Wednesday at about 2am seriously sick. He was having trouble holding fluids down that morning, but stopped getting sick by the following day. He remained fussy and sleepy all week, but had his appetite back by this morning. I woke up Friday with the same thing... but thanks to help of my husband, mother-in-law, and Nick I was able to sleep it off and I am doing fine today. Thank goodness, cause there really isn't anything worse than a sick munchkin- except maybe when all the munchkin wants is their mommy and their mommy is currently glued to the bathroom floor (gross, but true. whatever, we've all been there). Excuse my absence for maybe another day or so and I will be back full swing.

No comments: