Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My 100th Post

Crazy. I've been blogging for almost a year, and this is post #100.
I feel like I should throw a party!
Anywho... If you weren't around to read my 1st post, I started blogging because I needed an outlet to talk about all the stuff I loved like crafts and photography and clothes and food and stuff. It kinda turned into a blog solely to keep my family up to date on Jonah's growth. Which is fine with me, cause lets be honest, I don't love talking about anything as much as I love talking about him. BUT, I am going to try and make it a point to balance both in the next 100 posts. 

I really do love blogging. I like being honest about why I love it too. I do it because it makes me feel good. I love to write. I have a hundred idea's swimming around my head everyday and blogging is a great way to pin some of it down. It does kind of irritate me how a majority of the blogging community can seem very generic and "trendy"? I learned really early on that a lot of people use the internet to complain, or gather a following- and not really to share what they love.

That being said, I have discovered some really neat, stellar, fabulous people. I mean- people that I LOVE. Like I seriously get really excited for them when exciting things are happening... and when I didn't have internet for a while, I would wonder how they were doing sometimes, or miss reading their posts. Blogging is like getting a card in the mail from an old friend if you find the right blogs to follow. I really do mean that. So here's to 100, and all of the friends I've made along the way :)

No comments: