Tuesday, August 30, 2011

September.

Oh boy, I am so glad that you are HERE!! 
(practically. 2 days is nothin but a thing)

We have so many fun things to look forward to in September! This weekend we are kicking it all off with the Cahill family reunion. If you like jam sessions, family harmonies, buffalo tipping (no joke- it was attempted once...), food off the grill, and ice cold beer- this is the place for you. I am so excited to see all of my family, especially my Grandpa! 

Next, I'm anxiously awaiting the 13th. Not only is it my brother's FIFTEENTH birthday (craziness!!!) it's also the same day that the new season of Parenthood starts and the day that the Missoni line drops @ Tar-jay.  
P.S. there was definitely some accidental rhyming going on just then. 

And at the end of the month, we will all road-tripping it to FL (except puppy...sad face) and I will hopefully get to meet my BFF's baby boy (really James, come out before Aunt Kym gets there. Please) among other things that are currently top secret. 

Expect a bagilllion pictures. Speaking of, here's some from our crazy past week...
On Sunday my sister-in-law was baptised: GO SHANNON!!!
Psalm 100:4
 Enter His gates with thanksgiving
         And His courts with praise.
         Give thanks to Him, bless His name.
 my men all decked out for church:
Daniel's 2nd birthday party!!!
 we got him a woody pillow :)
Jakob
Munchkin. He's such a ham :)
1st time in his highchair!

No comments: