Monday, July 18, 2011

Super cute...

...clothes from threadsence.
You should definitely check out their website. I never post about clothing, but I really like the unique and relaxed feel. I am especially eying this scarf, both for the good cause it benefits and it's endless wear-ablity (I think I totally just made that word up):
"SKARF FOR A CAUSE :: Proceeds from the sale of the WHITE SKARF go to Walk With Sally - a Los Angeles-based, registered 501(c)3 non-profit organization.

Walk With Sally is committed to providing healing and comfort to children debilitated by the emotional experience of living with or losing a parent to cancer."

Other things I love from threadsence:
Thank you Elsie for introducing me to these adorable clothes!!!
http://www.threadsence.com/lookbook_sum11_2.html?utm_source=blog_beautifulmess&utm_medium=blog&utm_campaign=blog_edgeofsun_giveaway
Also, you should check out Elsie's blog, where she is featuring a $150 giveaway for threadsence! She is awesome, and I love her sense of style. She is so creative.

No comments: