Friday, July 1, 2011

Jonah, of course.

When I was pregnant, I started keeping a journal of letters to Jonah. The first few entries are even titled "baby" as we didn't even know his sex yet. When he was 1 1/2 months old, and got diagnosed with pyloric stenosis I didn't write in it for a while. I knew that he would never remember the ordeal, and I wouldn't want him to know how weak and sad and .... and what a big mess I was during that time. 8 days in the hospital, 2 of which we went without diagnosis and thought anything from cancer to his stomach turning was possible.. is not a memory I wanted on paper forever.

However, since that lapse in writing I have fallen terribly behind and desperately need to catch up. Kacie writes a post every month documenting her daughters growth, and it is super cute. I've been following her blog for a month or so now, and today's 6 month post about her sweet little girl got me all inspired to crack down on Jonah's letters. So, until after the 4th, you probably wont see a post from me. Also, matt has- brace yourself- 2 days IN A ROW off! So Jo-Jo and I will be all about Daddy this weekend. Love to all you friends and family that I wont see this weekend, wish I could have you all close to us. XOXOXO

ATTN FAMILIA= Note: There is some confusion amongst family that you have to have a Google account or blog to be able to read my posts with out a link. You don't :) It is a public blog so if you just bookmark this main page (http://wildflowerkd.blogspot.com/) on your browser, then you can check back to read new posts. The new ones will always appear at the top of the page.

The usual picture collection from the week:



3 comments:

ellen said...

kym, he just keeps getting cuter and cuter!! have a great 4th july!

xoxo, dania said...

your kids are so precious!

The Tiny Team said...

So cute in his little bumbo seat! What a blessed mama!

xo,
Amy