Friday, July 15, 2011

Home again.

I love to travel. I have never been a homebody by any means. 4 Days in Florida felt like a lot though. It's the longest I've ever been away from the husband, and it killed me to even imagine how he felt being away from Jonah for that long. We are home now though, and I have never been more happy to be in our tiny house :) Roxie was excited for us to be back as well, I really can't stress how much she is my baby too. I love that dog.

We had a good visit with family and it was awesome to introduce Jonah to everyone. I'll post pictures and such from our mini-vaca soon. For now I'm going to continue to get excited about little things like sleeping in my own bed, sitting on my own couch, washing my face in my own sink, and cooking in my own kitchen. Also, being away and coming back made me realize (yet again)  just how cluttered my house feels. I'm on another kick. I obviously still havent gotten far with my down-sizing concept. Guess we'll see if the billionth time time is the charm? *insert exasperated sigh*

No comments: