Wednesday, May 4, 2011

"when we're cruzin together.."

Saturday, Jonah and I spent the day with Amanda.
Jonah loves his Aunt Amanda, and I'm pretty fond of her myself. 
She is the best cousin a girl could ask for. 
After an almost wasted morning of garage sales (there were supposed to be a ton of them in Washington, but not so much) we went to see Christi at work, and Amanda test drove a drop-top Mazda Miata... and for every test drive Sheer Mazda donated $25 dollars to Autism. My little brother has a form of Autism called Asperger's Syndrome, so this is a cause very close to my heart. Thank you Amanda!!!!
Then, just because we could, Matt and I packed up what we needed for the weekend, and went to see my parents. I love spending time with my family. And I especially love the 3 hour drive with my husband. We can be pretty silly when we are in the car for long periods of time. It's the best time to talk, and dance, and  laugh. Jonah was all decked out in puppy apparel.... from head to toe, to butt ;)
Hannah (my niece) is the sweetest big cousin ever. I love her to pieces. The pictures of the two of them together make my heart melt... 

 As usual... there was good food, lots of noise, and artistic flow. Just another weekend @ The Cahill's. But even though it was the norm, it never gets old. I love every second of it. I wish we lived closer.
super awesome chalk dragon. by my dad, niece, and sister.








No comments: