Friday, May 20, 2011

Scatter-brained/random jumble of things.

Today I felt productive and invincible. So I cooked meals and froze them, so that all I have to do is reheat food for the next TWO WEEKS. No cooking and minimal dishes? Yes, please. Throughout all of this I cleaned, talked to my mother-in-law on the phone, fed Jonah, supervised Jakob's play dough time, played with Jonah, put both boys down for a nap, talked to my Dad, talked to my mom, made Jakob lunch, fed Jonah, played with Jonah, took the boys outside... and blah blah blah. I even somehow managed to take pictures.

My hilariously full freezer:
Jonah sitting like a lil dude:
I'm glad that he's still in love with his swing:
I need about a million more of these crates. 
They're great for storage... seriously.
I would use them for EVERYTHING:

Yesterday Matt & I went to our niece's softball game. 
She was too cute for words:


Jonah visiting w Adam :) :
 Adam's irresistibly cute smile:
Jakob in a bunch of bubbles:

Yesterday I was super bummed that Haley got voted off American Idol. BOO. 

Oh, and... 
Dear bird that built your nest in our roof:
You're an idiot. 

Dear baby birds that live in the nest in our roof,
Fly already. If you're big enough to make as much noise as you do, 
you are certainly big enough to fly. So please, go. Fly away little birdies.

No comments: