Friday, April 22, 2011

TGIF

It's been one of those weeks. In my desperate, many failed attempts to find a creative outlet and a moment to myself... I stumbled upon blogging, and started reading Naomi's. Her life is not so different from mine- married, new baby, dog she loves so much he is like a second child. Reading what she has to say is like a breath of fresh air, especially since I can relate to all of it. I decided that since I love writing so much why not have a blog? So now I do. Welcome :) I guess I ought to tell you something... like my interests and so on, right? Well, here are the things that I love the most: God. My husband. Our son. My dog Roxie. Music. Singing. Dance. Pictures. My nephew Jakob. My best friends. Hot tea. Taco nights. American Idol. Flip flops. Iced coffee. Polka dots. My family. And gerbera daisies.

1 comment:

ellen said...

So glad you started a blog! :) I'll bookmark it so I can check back often. Hopefully we can actually catch up in person sometime soon, but in the meantime, this will have to do! :) I hope your week improves- it will on Sunday for sure :)